Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Moon of Mine

I am wondering if Neil Armstrong ever dreamed of stepping his feet on the moon, and moreover, being the first man of doing that. Have you also ever imagined to be in Neil position? I did that a lot. The sheer excitement, trembling stance, beating heart and wide smile are colliding into your body. All your single sweat are paid off. I guess he never forget that, ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent my awesome childhood in a place out of the city in which field was the most dense place and flying kite was the highest thing I ever saw. I treated school as if it is a playground and exam is a sign to start long holiday. Years and years are coming but I am still the one I was used to be. Thereafter, I grew becoming an ignorant person with confined society and range of knowledge. Until right before my bachelor graduation I felt like I don't have any necessities to have a dream due to which I have to study and work really hard. Everything is served for me at that time (I felt very blessed for sure) but it's deceiving...

My words will reach a thousand or two if I explain the way I turned out to be obsessed-and-enthusiast-like kind of person. I'll save it for next post nonetheless.

"When it is dry, it is dry like Sahara. When it is raining, it can't stop pouring"
Thank to someone wise who creates above line because it reflects me very well. Since then I pour all my effort on study; dragging into class and opening books back-and-forth. Repeated.
I just can't stop pouring it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am no longer dreaming how it feels like to be in Neil's position. As well, I have landed in the moon of mine: The Netherlands.

The journey has not ended yet because, like Neil that has to return to Earth, I have to go back too. To my home soil.




P.S
I wish I could put some nice pictures in this post later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment